I don’t know about you but I love Christmas! Which is why I am one of those crazy people who already has my tree up. Granted this is the earliest I have ever put it up, but hey I want to enjoy it for awhile. A couple years ago I wanted a wreath for my wall, but if you know me, I am not a traditional greenery wreath type of girl. Like you won’t find any greenery in my Christmas arsenal. So with the help of my handy hubby this is my version of a Christmas wreath.
I don’t have step by step pictures for the process, as I made this a couple of years ago, before I started blogging. So here my best attempt at a step by step explanation.
1. Gather coke and diet coke cans and crush them in one of those can crusher things. (I am sure there is proper name for this crushing mechanism, but I sure don’t know what it is.)
2. Drill holes in all of them and then string a piece of sturdy wire through them, forming a circle.
3. Purchase or find a fake green wreath and take it apart so you have the hard wire ring from it.
4. Get a string of Christmas lights if you wish and wire them and your pop can circle to the hard wire ring.
5. Add a bow and voila! You have a non traditional Christmas wreath.
Linking up to these fun parties: